バシリオスD. ツェロラス（Vasileios D. TSEROLAS）
- Development of a minimal mathematical neuron model with various spiking and bursting modes.
- Investigation of spatiotemporal dynamics in closed loop networks like the hippocampal system.
- Study of collective activity in neuronal populations with various types of coupling using the spiking and bursting neuron model.
- Memorization and recognition of patterns with a simplified network model of the olfactory system.
- Development of methods for analyzing and characterizing GPS signals.
- Development of computational models of cortical microcircuits and investigation of the computational principles embedded in these circuits and their contribution to the information processing capabilities of the neocortex and hippocampus.
- Development of computational models of bidirectional communication between neurons and glia and investigation of the role that glia play in information processing, learning and memory in the brain.
- Detail modelling of the olfactory system, by incorporating new features in order to understand the integration of the many factors influencing the construction and transformation of odor representations.
- Development of a computational model of the cortex – basal ganglia – thalamus loop in order to reveal the mechanisms behind reinforcement learning, action selection and working memory.
- Application of statistical methods and control system theory for signal processing of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS), EEG and MRI data.
鹿又 涼（Ryo KANOMATA）: 機械知能システム学専攻博士前期課程2年
工藤 有紗（Arisa KUDO）: 知能機械工学科4年